booking and stay in Łunowo Guest Rooms
- The Regulations apply to making reservations and stays in the Łunowo Guest Rooms in Świnoujście at ul. Odrzańska 9. The owner of the "Pokoje Gościnne Łunowo" facility is:
Firma Meranti Przemysław Lewandowski
ul. Odrzańska 9, 72-605 Świnoujście,
NIP 855 000 9223
hereinafter referred to as the Host
- Reservations can be made by making an advance payment in the way you choose (traditional transfer, electronic bank transfer, credit card)
- The reservation is treated as preliminary until the deposit is found on the account indicated in the booking process and can be canceled, unless the deposit is on the account within the indicated time 24 hours from the moment of making the reservation, or the deposit confirmation is not provided.
- Making a reservation by paying a deposit is tantamount to accepting these regulations.
- The remaining amount for the stay is paid on arrival.
- Cancellation of arrival always results in the loss of the deposit.
- The hotel day starts at 5.00 p.m. and ends at 11.00 a.m. Individual arrangements are possible.
- The guest is obliged to present an identity document, he / she is checked in together with other people using the accommodation.
- A spa fee is collected on site, payable for each person in the amount of PLN 4.40 / day per person. It is paid in cash, which is confirmed by an appropriate document.
- In the buildings of the Guest Rooms (rooms, corridors, etc.) it is strictly forbidden to smoke tobacco and other drugs of this type.
- It is strictly forbidden to organize social events, hen or stag parties in the guest rooms.
- The Lessee is obliged to immediately inform the Host about any damage or inefficiencies in the furnishing of the guest room.
- Small animals are accepted only by prior arrangement.
- There is a curfew in the rented guest room from 22:00 to 07:00.
- The number of people staying in the guest room must not exceed the number given during the booking.
- The landlord is not responsible for damaged or lost valuables left in the guest room.
- Final cleaning is included in the price of the stay.
- The fees for utilities provided by the Lessor are included in the price of the stay.
- In the case of stays longer than 7 days, at the Lessee's request once a week, the bed linen and towels can be changed without additional charges.
- The Guest is materially responsible for all damage caused to the guest room during the stay.
- All complaints regarding the stay should be submitted to the owner of the facility in writing to the e-mail address: Pokoje.email@example.com.
- The Host will respond to the complaint no later than within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint from the Guest.
- The court competent to settle disputes between the Host and the Guest is the court competent for the Host's headquarters.